Report non-emergency lost property, theft, vandalism, or a vehicle prowl that occurred in the city limits of Bonney Lake, Edgewood, Fife, Lakewood, Milton, Roy, Ruston, Steilacoom, Sumner, University Place, or in unincorporated Pierce County. Some of these agencies also allow the online reporting of fraud/identity theft. Incidents occurring within the Tacoma city limits should be reported at TacomaSafe.org.

Do NOT use online reporting for emergencies, in-progress crimes.

Click the buttons below to file a new police report or check the status of a submitted online report; visit Update Previous Report to add supplemental information to a previously filed report. Please review the instructions before you begin a new report.

Obtain a Copy of a Report

The online report is NOT the official police report; however, you may choose to print or save a PDF copy for your records before submitting it online. Once a report has been assigned an Incident Number (not the CSS tracking number), official copies may be obtained through South Sound 911’s online Public Records Request portal.

Report Follow-up

For information about a case or incident for which you filed a report, you must contact the relevant law enforcement agency. South Sound 911 does not investigate incidents.

Visit the Police & Fire Agencies page for the partner agencies South Sound 911 serves.