The record I need is not on the list. Where do I get officers’ notes, or anything else not shown on the form?

ss911_admin Public Records Requests

South Sound 911 only processes public records requests on behalf of certain law enforcement agencies for Incident (police) Reports, CAD logs, and/or 911 and dispatch audio. Investigative information such as officer notes, are held and released by the individual agency. Please contact the relevant agency for access to such information.

For records pertaining to the agency of South Sound 911, please mail your request to South Sound 911; ATTN: Records Custodian; 955 Tacoma Ave. S., Suite 202; Tacoma, WA 98402.