The address/location, what the problem is (why help is needed), your name, and other details the call taker may ask for including license plate numbers and person or vehicle descriptions.
– Stay calm.
– Answer questions concisely, accurately and coherently.
– Help is being dispatched while you are on the line.
– The call taker may keep you on the line and continue asking questions until help arrives.
– Let the call taker guide the conversation.
– Know where you are and/or what is nearby.
– You cannot send a text or video message to 911 or the non-emergency number.