Where do I get information about vehicle accidents in my neighborhood or in a specific area?

ss911_admin Public Records Requests

South Sound 911 does not have a way to provide police/incident reports or CAD logs with that level of refinement. You may be interested in requesting “Collision Data Reports” from the Washington State Patrol (WSP). Please visit their website for more information: WSP Collision Data Reports