Please use one of the online reporting systems below to report non-emergency lost property, theft, vandalism or vehicle prowl which occurred in the city limits of Edgewood, Fife, Lakewood, Puyallup, Roy, Ruston, Sumner, Tacoma, University Place, or in unincorporated Pierce County.
*Do NOT use this system to report emergencies, in-progress crimes, or previously reported crimes.*
Clicking the links below will direct you to different websites to file a police/sheriff report.
Outside Tacoma City Limits
- View instructions for using the Online Reporting System
- If the incident occurred OUTSIDE of the Tacoma city limits go to the Online Reporting System
- Report technical issues to firstname.lastname@example.org
Within the Tacoma City Limits
- If the incident occurred WITHIN the Tacoma city limits go to https://tacomasafe.org/
- Report problems with TacomaSAFE online reporting to TacomaFIRST 311.
Obtain a Copy of a Report
The online report is NOT the official police report; however, you may choose to print or save a PDF copy for your records before submitting it online. Once a report has been assigned an Incident Number (not the CSS tracking number), official copies may be obtained through South Sound 911’s online Public Records Request portal.
For information about a case or incident for which you filed a report, you must contact the relevant law enforcement agency. South Sound 911 does not investigate incidents.
Visit the Police & Fire Agencies page for the partner agencies South Sound 911 serves.