Can your office provide ink fingerprints?
No. South Sound 911 provides inkless (scanned) fingerprints only. If you require black ink fingerprints, you will need to contact a private business which provides fingerprinting services.

Alternatively, you may also visit the Washington State Patrol office in Olympia (3000 Pacific Ave., Suite 202; Olympia, WA 98501). We recommend that you call their office at 360-534-2000 to verify current pricing, hours, and procedures/policies. Currently, their office can provide ink or inkless (scanned) fingerprints.

See a list of fingerprinting service providers: Fingerprinting Service Alternatives

Show All Answers

1. May I bring in my own fingerprint card or one provided to me by another agency?
2. Can your office provide ink fingerprints?
3. Will you send/email my fingerprints to the state/federal/other agency that is requesting them?
4. May I make an appointment to get fingerprinted?