File a Police/Sheriff Report

Please use one of the online reporting systems below to report non-emergency lost property, theft, vandalism or vehicle prowl which occurred in the city limits of Edgewood, Lakewood, Puyallup, Roy, Ruston, Sumner, Tacoma, University Place, or in unincorporated Pierce County.

Do NOT use this system to report emergencies, in-progress crimes, or previously reported crimes.

Clicking the links below will direct you to different websites to file a police/sheriff report.
Incident DID NOT occur within the Tacoma city limits: Online Reporting System

Download instructions for using the new Online Reporting System.
Please report technical issues to
Incident occurred WITHIN the Tacoma city limits:

Report problems with TacomaSAFE online reporting to TacomaFIRST 311.
NOTE: The online report is NOT the official police report; however, you may choose to print or save a PDF copy for your records before submitting it online. Once a report has been assigned an Incident Number (not the CSS tracking number), official copies may be obtained through South Sound 911's online Public Records Request portal, found here